Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Number 5, Giant Tap, Tecnopark Wintertur, Switzerland.

 I am going to write about the Giant Tap that is in Switzerland. To me I find it very interesting because I can't seem to find where the source of water is coming from. The way I see it it looks like the giant tap is almost floating in mid air. That's why I find so interesting. Where is the water coming from? I would love to be able to sit down with the creator of this and see how exactly he came up with this and how he made it.

2 comments:

  1. This sculpture was made in Baden, Switzerland. No matter how much I searched into it I can not find who made it.. every time I dig deeper I just get more... into inappropriate sculptures. It seems that the water goes down through a clear pipe and that's how the illusion of the water coming from no where comes from.

    ReplyDelete